Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Beauty Device Type:||TruMED(SHR+IPL+Nd:Yag)||IPL Peak Power:||3500W|
|Pulse Repetition Rate:||●1-10Hz(SHR) ●0.5-2S(E-light)||Wavelength:||●650-950nm(SHR) ●430/530/640-1200nm (E-light) ●480/540/640-950nm (IPL)|
|Spot Size:||●15x50mm2 (SHR) ●15*50mm2 (E-light Interchangeable) ●8*40mm2 (IPL-Fixed)||Display:||10.4" True Color LCD Touch Screen|
tattoo removal equipment,
q switched nd yag laser tattoo removal
IPL E-light Laser Tattoo Removal Equipments Vertical 3 Handles 15 x 50mm Spot Size
IPL Peak Power
Energy Density (Fluence)
● 10-26J/cm2 (SHR)
● 10-60J/cm2 (IPL)
● 1-1000mJ (Nd:Yag)
● 15x50mm2 (SHR)
Pulse Repetition Rate
● Continuous Crystal contact cooling (-5℃~1℃ )
Continuously for 20 hours
10.4" True Color LCD Touch Screen
110/230VAC, 15/20A max., 50/60Hz
Why choose TruMED(SHR+IPL+Nd:Yag) ?
1. It speaks your language (multi-lingual capability-12 languages).
2. Pre-loaded treatment parameters so you can begin treating patients immediately.
3. Software filter recognition makes IPL treatments error-safe.
4. Modular configurations mean just to make service the simple way.
5. A SHR handle treats more than 750 patients with 1500,000 shots (no damage even after 5 lamps replace)
6. LaserTell patented 3-Articulation Joint Arm releases the operators with great convenience
7. Solid platform means your investment won’t be outdated or underpowered.
8. Painless: new MPT technology uses low and equal energy. The special filter cuts 950-1200nm wavelength, which is useless in treatment and absorbs water to make patient feel painless.
9. Hair-free, even on work on blonde, red or fine hair.
10. Skin-free, suitable for all skin types, even tanners.
What is SHR?
SHR stands for Super Hair Removal, a technology of permanent hair removal which is having a sweeping success. The system combines laser technology and the benefits of the pulsating light method achieving practically painless results. Even hairs which until now have been difficult or even impossible to be removed can now be treated. “In Motion” represents a breakthrough in permanent hair removal with light technology. The treatment is more pleasant than with the conventional systems and your skin is better protected.
How does SHR work?
It is a revolutionary approach, rather that bombarding your skin with high amounts of damaging energy. SHR fires multiple shots but at low Joules, in doing so it gently heats the hair follicle to the heat needed and the most you will feel is warmth and a tingling sensation, some clients comparing it to a warm massage. SHR also utilizes In-Motion technology, where the hand piece is always in motion over the skin.
How does Nd:YAG Laser work?
Laser technology has greatly improved the ability to treat melanocytic lesions and tattoos with the rapidly pulsed Q-switch neodymium: yttrium‐aluminium‐garnet (Nd: YAG) laser.
The laser treatment of pigmented lesions and tattoos are based on principle of selected photothermolysis.
The QS laser Systems can successfully lighten or eradicate a variety of benign epidermal and dermal pigmented lesions and tattoos with minimal risk of untoward effects.
● 650-950nm: Hair Removal (Skin Type III & IV)
● 640-1200nm: Hair Removal (Skin Type I & II ) ; Wrinkle Removal
● 540-1200nm: Vascular and Pigmented Lesions; Skin Rejuvenation
● 480-1200nm: Light Pigmentation
● 532nm: Freckles, Solar Lentiges, Epidermal Melasma, etc.
(mainly for red and brown pigmentation)
● 1064nm: Tattoo Removal, Dermal Pigmentation and treating certain Pigmentary conditions,
such as Nevus of Ota and Hori’s Nevus. (mainly for black and blue pigmentation)
Treatment Result (Before and After)
Contact Person: Lasertell