Professional Skin Rejuvenation IPL SHR Hair Removal Machine EpiMED LaserTell
IPL Peak Power
Energy Density (Fluence)
Pulse Repetition Rate
● Continuous Crystal contact cooling (-5℃~1℃ )
● Air cooling
● Closed water circulation cooling
Continuously for 20 hours
8.4" True Color LCD Touch Screen
110/230VAC, 15/20A max., 50/60Hz
How does IPL work?
IPL (Intense Pulsed Light ) is a non-invasive skin treatment that emits powerful bursts of light energy to treat unwanted hair, sun damaged skin, and wrinkles, etc. without damaging the surface of your skin. IPL systems use flash lamps to emit micro pulses of light across a broad band of visible wavelengths. By using gentle pulses of light momentarily to create heat, IPL can permanently disable hair follicles, preventing future growth. The melanin in the hair (which gives it its colour) absorbs the light, which is then converted into heat. This heat is transferred to the growth cells surrounding the root of the hair, disabling them.
Similarly, IPL also achieves excellent long term results when treating thread veins, skin pigmentation, acne and other skin complaints.
1) 5 Treatment programs, 16 languages available
2) Double counter system on handpiece and screen
3) Foot-switch and Button switch =Safety+Convenience
6) Accurate Software control and parameters + Intelligent + Professional mode = parameters setting automatically
• 645-1200nm: Hair Removal (Skin Type I & II ) ; Wrinkle Removal
• 585-1200nm: Vascular and Pigmented Lesions; Skin Rejuvenation