Custom Q Switch ND Yag Laser Tattoo Removal Machine For All Color Tattoo / Eyebrows
How does pico laser work?
The PicoSecond Laser uses ultra-short pulses (one trillionth of a second in length) to hit the melanin with a great pressure, the melanin shatters into tiny dust-like particles. Because the particles are so small, they are more readily absorbed and eliminated by the body. This can mean better clearance of the melanin and less treatments overall.
PicoSecond Laser is a quick and easy non-surgical, non-invasive laser skin treatment for the body including chest or decollete, face, hands, legs, and more.
Treatment Area of pico laser machine:
1) All color tattoo, eyeline and lipline removal.
2) Epidermis and dermis pigment.
3) Nevus of Ota, blue naevus, black nevus, coffee spot.
4) Senile plaques, freckle, sunburn spot and chloasma.
5) Skin whitening and wrinkle removal etc.
110V- 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
755nm + 1064nm + 532nm
1 -10mm (Adjustable)
1 - 10Hz (Adjustable)
Wind and Air Cooling
Indicator of aiming light
Red semiconductor aiming light
Advantages of pico laser machine
1. High-Tech: Picosecond laser machine used unique Honeycomb Focused technology to form a skin effect vacuolization,which can protect skin from damage during treatment.
2. Fast Effective: Picosecond laser machine make tattoo & pigment removal treatment process from 5 to 10 times reduced to 2 to 4 times,greatly reduce the treatment and recovery time,with fast and obvious effective.
3. Confortable & Safe: It can remove all kinds of pigment and tattoo effectively and safely,because picosecond laser use precise positioning of the target tissue therapy to reduce damage to the skin to achieve the freckle effect.
4. No melanin precipitate: The Picosecond laser uses ultra-short pulses (one trillionth of a second in length) to hit the melanin with a great pressure,the melanin shatters into tiny dust-like particles,Because the particles are so small,they are more readily absorbed and eliminated by the body.It will significantly reduce postoperative swelling,melanin precipitate phenomenon.